Indigenous Business Convention
Indigenous Business Convention is an annual event to share knowledge, culture and community.
Indigenous Biz Con provides an opportunity for attendees to learn, network, and collaborate to build meaningful partnerships that result in business, all while breaking down barriers to economic development, building community and elevating the voices of Native entrepreneurs. The event features real business operators at the forefront, engaging discussions, a Natives vendors marketplace and much more.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin.
Details are being finalized for IBC 2023. Please check back soon for details!
The event kicked off with an evening reception on Monday, Oct. 10, followed by speakers and panels throughout the day on Tuesday, Oct. 11. Tuesday evening showcased a black-tie gala to commemorate Indigenous People's Day. Biz Con closed mid-day on the 12th of October.
2022 Event Topics
- Emerging Industries
- Professional Development
- Economic Diversification
- Workforce Development
- Corporate Indian Law
- Business Finance
2022 Event Panels
- Unlocking the power of DBE Certification
- Diversity and inclusion strategies for attracting and retaining talent
- Navigating Tribal contracting opportunities
- Building your legal business toolkit
- Dispelling Tribal business law myths and understanding sovereign immunity
- Access to capital to help your business grow
- Cannabis in Indian Country
- Energy infrastructure and emerging markets
- Sustainability and growth in the construction industry: 2022 & beyond
Why sponsor this event?
- Build relationships with Indian country business & Tribal leaders
- Establish thought leadership
- Showcase services & initiatives to niche market
- Solidify your commitment to the industry
To view the sponsorship packages, click here!
If you're interested in sponsoring this event in 2023, send us an email at email@example.com